Hello, my name is Aaron Slavey and as a Licensed and Certified Professional Inspector trained through InterNACHI and AHIT, my mission is to serve and provide you with the best service possible. If you honor me by permitting me to inspect your new home, you can rest assured that as a certified home inspector, the home inspection you receive will be one of the best in the industry.
What Really Matters in a Home Inspection
I follow a comprehensive Standards of Practice, which ensures that you receive a detailed and accurate home inspection.
• Successfully passed the NHIE (National Home Inspector Exam)
• Licensed in Wisconsin
• Member of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI).
• Member of the International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants (IAC2).
• American Home Inspectors Training Institute (AHIT) graduate.
• I have passed InterNACHI’s Inspector Examination.
• 10+ Years of Experience working within the industrial and construction industry.
• I am available on Saturdays and Sundays
• I generate easy-to-read electronic inspection reports delivered within 24 hours.
• I abide by InterNACHI’s Code of Ethics.
• I follow InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice.
• I walk on most all roofs (safety permitting).
• I crawl through crawlspaces and attics (safety permitting).
Currently Servicing Cities in MN and WI within a 60 mile radius of Winona:
MN Cities: Altura, Caledonia, Chatfield, Elgin, Goodview, Hokah, Homer, Houston, Kellogg, La Crescent, Lake City, Lanesboro, Lewiston, Minnesota City, Millville, Minnieska, Nodine, Peterson, Plainview, Preston, Red Wing, Rollingstone, Rochester, Rushford, Saint Charles, Stewartville, Stockton, Utica, Wabasha, Winona.
WI Cities: Cochrane, Fountain City, La Crosse, Buffalo City, Alma, Nelson, Arcadia, Independence, Whitehall, Eau Claire, Osseo, Menomonie, Black River Falls, Onalaska, Holmen, Sparta, Galesville, Trempealeau, West Salem, Stoddard, Westby, Cashton, Shelby, Tomah
Certifications acquired through home inspector training from InterNACHI