As an InterNACHI Certified Professional Home Inspector, I have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a comprehensive and competent, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation. You’ll be satisfied that you chose Integri-Spec to perform your home inspection.
- Your complete home inspection will take between 3-4 hours.
- I would encourage you to be present at the inspection.
- The comprehensive inspection report that you receive same day electronically will include narratives and photos of the property.
What’s Included With Your Inspection?
- Complete Electronic Inspection Report Delivered within 24hours.
- Now That You’ve Had An Inspection – Home Maintenance Book
What does your Integri-Spec Inspection Report cover?
Roofing – Exterior – Structural Components – Heating & Cooling System – Plumbing – Electrical – Interior Components – Insulation & Ventilation
- Beginning with the exterior of the property, I will visually inspect the roofing materials, gutters & downspouts, vents, flashing and all roof penetrations. I will then inspect the exterior wall coverings, doors, windows, trim, decks, porches, walkways and driveways. Patios, retaining walls and the grading of slope will be inspected to ensure proper drainage away from the home to prevent moisture intrusion.
- After the exterior of your home has been inspected, I will move indoors to begin inspection of the interior components. The interior inspection begins in the attic and ends in the basement. While in the attic I will be looking at framing components and any indication of current or previous moisture intrusion through the roofing materials.
- While inside your home I will start on the upper level visually inspecting components of the heating & cooling system, plumbing, electrical and any major appliances. Your thorough inspection report will include narratives describing these components and the condition of each.
For details regarding the complete inspection procedure check out the Standards of Practice.