Providing complete home inspections, commercial inspections and professional testing services (radon, mold, air quality). The whole house inspection I perform for you will be one of the most complete and in-depth available in the Industry today.
What clients are saying...
As a Certified Professional Inspector, I take great pride in every inspection I perform.
Professionally Trained, Certified
LICENSED – SERVING MN & WI
MORAL & ETHICAL
PASSED NATIONAL HOME INSPECTOR EXAM (NHIE)
Give me 5% of your confidence and I'll earn the other 95%!
ANNUAL HOME MAINTENANCE
AIR QUALITY TESTING
Hiring the best doesnt cost, it pays!